Our Healthcare Management Services
Let our team of seasoned experts help provide your practice with effective methods for managing the cash flow in your dental or healthcare office.
Our goal is to educate by promoting compliance awareness with existing regulatory standards.
Knowledge is power. Arm those in your medical practice with access to the latest training and information.
Continuing Education Courses and Required Annual Staff Training
We will present an in-depth discussion on HIPAA’s Privacy Documentation Requirements and the Florida State Privacy Law requirements
INSURANCE CLAIM PROCESSING AND FOLLOW UP
We will ensure, through our subcontractors, that the dental practice has no account receivables
ABOUT OUR FOUNDER
Magda Fariña Rodriguez, BS
Magda acquired a Bachelors of Science in Business Management and Political Science from Marymount College of Fordham University in Tarrytown, New York. She has more than 25 years in the dental expanded duties and healthcare management. She has managed numerous healthcare facilities in the private and public sectors, and had successful financial careers with two of the most prestigious financial Fortune Five Hundred Corporations (Citibank , N.A.-N.Y. and MetLife Insurance Co.).
In addition, she has been the recipient of countless recognitions, awards and honors, such as VIP member of the Global Directory of Who is Who (www.theglobalwhoswho.com).
Health Management Solutions, Inc., is a reflection of Magda Farina-Rodriguez’s combined educational career and business management expertise.
“To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work.”
-Sister Mary Lauretta
Covering the Management Needs of
Healthcare Providers Since 1996
At Health Management Solutions, Inc., we understand you have specific needs regarding your practice’s business risk management; personal and/or business financial goals. We not only specialize in traditional business and personal relationships, but we recognize modern alternative life-styles, which all pose a challenge in achieving financial security because laws concerning these topics may result in unwanted outcomes when proper planning is not in place.
- Is your practice fully compliant with HIPAA‘s Final Rule Regulation, the HITECH Act, referred to as the “Omnibus Final Rules” effective, Sep. 23, 2013?
- Have you conducted the required HIPAA Risk Assessment?
- Are your OSHA compliance efforts meeting all of the recent new requirements, such as the GHS Effective as of 5/26/12?
- Are you fully compliant with all Federal, State and local rules and regulations as they relate to your Healthcare facility?\
- Are you saving enough money for a secure retirement?
- Are your marketing efforts meeting required Florida Board’s standards?
- Does your staff meet all the educational and training requirements for their particular job?
- Does your facility have a Comprehensive Disaster Management Plan and/or a Patients’ Risk Management Protocol?
- Is your Liability Policy meeting your needs?
- Do you have an Employee Policy Handbook? Are you immune from a disgruntled employee?
- Do you have problems recruiting, retaining and managing your staff?
- Are your employee’s personnel records meeting all requirements?
- Do you have enough time to tackle all the management issues in your center?
- Do you have a low collection rate? Do you have trouble making firm financial arrangements with patients?
- Are you prepared to meet the new electronic billing and patient information transmission requirements?
- Are you confused about which partnership or associate agreement is best for you?
- What kind of long-term goals do you have for your future and that of your loved ones?
- Have you taken the necessary legal and financial planning measures to protect your vision?
- Are you making the right moves today to protect your relationships?
Health Management Solutions, inc. (HMS) is a practice management consulting organization. Since its founding in 1996 by Magda Fariña-Rodriguez, HMS has been committed to helping healthcare providers meet their practices’ compliance, required documentation guidelines from different organizations, and risk Management and professional continuing education needs. We provide comprehensive professional business practice management, asset management and financial services, fostering strict ethical business standards. Our goal is to educate by promoting compliance awareness with existing regulatory standards, quality care and recommended financial and risk management practices within the healthcare industry.
HMS has a team of expert healthcare and financial associate professional collaborators, specializing in each of the disciplines and services we provide.They consist of a group of experts, such as financial business associates, attorneys, guest speakers, healthcare providers and consultants. These professionals understand the healthcare practitioner’s financial, business, professional, and ethical concerns. None of our competitors offer the level of comprehensive healthcare management services that we provide. Health Management Solutions, Inc. differs not only in our commitment and dedication, but also in our level of professionalism and scope of expertise.
Our commitment to you, is to help you achieve excellence in your practice management efforts without losing control of your staff and financial directions of your business.